Project 180 is a 12 week, all-encompassing, customized health and fitness program. You enlist a coach to come along side you in your health and fitness journey. We provide the program structure, design a workout and nutrition plan that delivers results, and support you with the accountability and partnership to help you stay on track. There is no magic; you have to do the work. The difference is that you have a coach holding you accountable on a daily basis to the goals that you set together. If you are ready to dig in and make some real changes, we offer the partnership to get you there. Commit 100% and your life will be different in 12 weeks.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN PROJECT 180?
- Initial fitness assessment, goal setting session, program outline, review of expectations.
- 2 Private Training Sessions per week and 2 assigned workouts to be completed independently (may include CrossFit workouts or other workouts as assigned).
- Monthly progress checkpoints.
- Weekly weigh in, nutrition check in, and logbook review.
- Daily access to your coach for feedback, encouragement and accountability.
- Access to regular group classes at CrossFit Catacombs.
- Logbook and t-shirt.
- Wrap up session and fitness assessment.
This program is tailored to each participant and is therefore appropriate for everyone from athletes wanting to compete and needing an extra push to make it to the next level or those new to fitness with significant weight to lose or injuries to overcome...and of course, everyone in between. You must be willing to commit to a minimum of 4 hours of work per week and rigorous honesty with your coach.
Cost for this program is $575/month for 3 months or $1650 paid in advance. Additional private training sessions throughout the duration of the program will be discounted to $55/session.