Time to T-Up! Turn-Up your strength, power, speed, explosiveness, and overall athleticism.
Catacombs’ youth-specific strength and conditioning program helps athletes achieve physical and mental gains in your chosen sport and target weak areas without impacting in-season practices or competitions. As a strong, well-balanced athlete, participants will be at less risk for injury during the season and are better prepared to withstand hard training and competition.
WHAT IS T-UP!?
T-Up! is a youth strength and conditioning program based on functional movements such as pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, and running. Workouts are constantly varied and performed at high intensity. An emphasis on mobility, flexibility, and recovery are also incorporated into every session. At T-Up!, athletes get the opportunity to be pushed by peers from different disciplines on a neutral field. Athletes gain ground in the area of core strength, conditioning, stamina, and work ethic, which directly translate to every athletic endeavor. We work with athletes from DEVO, the Purgatory Alpine Ski Team, the Durango Swim Team, the Nordic Ski Club, and the DHS Cross County Team. It is not just for athletes! We welcome any middle or high schooler wanting to improve their overall strength and fitness.
- Set and achieve goals with individualized coaching.
- Improve strength, power, speed, explosiveness, and athleticism.
- Limited class size offers a safe and supportive environment.
- Coaches are positive role models encouraging hard work and healthy lifestyles.
- T-Up! is not just about the gym; enjoy runs, hikes, and other outdoor activities.
- Most of all, T-Up! is a fun, challenging, and positive experience.