Summer is upon us and if you know a middle school or high school aged athlete that wants to move the dial on their fitness this summer, you MUST read on.
Turn-Up your strength, power, speed, explosiveness, and overall athleticism. Catacombs' youth-specific strength and conditioning program helps athletes achieve physical and mental gains in your chosen sport. As a strong, well-balanced athlete, participants will be at less risk for injury during the season and are better prepared to withstand hard training and competition.
T-Up! is based on functional movements such as pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, and running. Workouts are constantly varied and performed at high intensity. T-Up! athletes get the opportunity to be pushed by peers from different disciplines on a neutral field. Athletes gain ground in the area of core strength, conditioning, stamina, and work ethic which directly translate to every athletic endeavor. Coaches incorporate mobility, flexibility, and recovery into each week's programming as well.
- Set and achieve goals with individualized coaching
- Improve strength, power, speed, explosiveness, and athleticism
- Small classes offer a safe and supportive environment
- Coaches are positive role models encouraging hard work and healthy lifestyles
- Not just about the gym...enjoy hikes, runs, and outdoor activities
Time to T-Up!
- Program kicks off June 8
- Classes M-F (except holidays)
- Middle school - 9 to 10:30
- High School - 10:30 to 12
Cost to T-Up!
- 10 class punch card - $200
- Share punch cards with siblings
- 15% discount for Catacombs members
- Single class drop-in - $25
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to sign up.